Posted on August 29th, 2017, under News
Elmtronics are one of the UK’s leading installers of electric vehicle charging equipment and have successfully won nationwide contracts with some of the UK’s largest organisations.
Elmtronics now have the position for a creative and experienced Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
Working well as an individual and as a team, your role will be to create and implement the company’s core marketing strategy and manage your own budget.
You will be able to confidently plan, manage and deliver marketing activities and work closely with the Sales Department to develop and implement lead generation campaigns across a range of platforms.
What the role will involve:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Managing social media platforms and website
- Event management and attending events
- Write and send out press releases to industry press and monitor coverage
- Implement and manage SEO strategy and paid ad activity
What Elmtronics are looking for?
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role min 3 years.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Previous experience using adobe creative suite Photoshop/ InDesign
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Full UK Driving licence
- Flexible to attend UK wide industry events from time to time
Based in Consett, County Durham
40 Hours per week, Mon-Fri
Salary up to £28k depending on experience
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com