Posted on July 7th, 2017, under News
Elmtronics Ltd have the position for a motivated and skilled Commercial Electrician to join their growing team installing and maintaining Electric Vehicle charging equipment in the booming Electric Vehicle industry. Elmtronics are one of the UK’s leading EV charging companies with nationwide contracts, with some of the UK’s largest organisations.
We are looking to recruit a new team member that will become a vital part of the engineering team. Training will be given on the technologies and at the end of the training period you will become a prestigious EV charging engineer, qualified to work throughout the UK on some of the most advanced charging technologies in the world.
What the role will involve:
- Installation of electric vehicle chargepoints.
- Maintenance and annual testing of electric vehicle chargepoints.
- To work in office based environment from time to time.
- Carrying out site surveys and customer interaction.
- Inputting and updating records into company CRM system.
- Constant professional development as the technology evolves.
- Comply with company health and safety policies.
- Writing of Risk assessments and Method Statements.
What Elmtronics are looking for?
- City & Guilds (C&G) 2391 Inspection and Test or the equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 Time served apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Asbestos Awareness Training.
- Experience in installing electric vehicle chargers (desirable but not essential).
- Current full UK driving licence.
- Time management.
- Good computer literacy.
- Knowledge and understanding of personal health and safety, method statements and risk assessments
- Required technical skills
- Demonstrable previous work related experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to work without supervision
- Accurate measuring and scoping of works
- Good knowledge of current industry practice
- Problem solving
- Able to test / fault find / and install on domestic and commercial premises
- Ability to work throughout the UK at short notice and stay away in hotels, expenses paid.
Salary £35,000 per annum + van + overtime.