We are looking for an Advanced Business Administration Apprentice to join our team.
An exciting opportunity to work in a small but busy and fast-paced business working within a new and growing industry.
The right candidate will work with a small team of enthusiastic and creative individuals, who are passionate and committed to growing the business.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to progress with an exciting and rewarding career. Based in Consett, County Durham, Elmtronics work with businesses, (Nike, Thomas Swan, Clarks, Intu Metrocentre, Keepmoat, National Grid) and public sector organisations, such as hospitals, universities and councils throughout the UK, to provide them with charging stations for electric cars, e.g. Nissan LEAF, BMW i3 and the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
Elmtronics supply, install and maintain the charging equipment which is managed from the office in Consett. Working in a busy environment, you will gain first-hand knowledge and experience on how to run a successful business and managing an office, including aspects of project management, sales, marketing and accounts.
Duties to include:
- Making and receiving telephone calls and dealing with internal and external correspondence – customers, employees, suppliers
- Managing Directors diaries, organising travel, meetings, booking rooms, surveys and assist in organising events
- Producing documents using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Data inputting into cloud based systems
- Learning the company’s customer relationship management system – Zoho – and Google Apps for work
- Stock level control, filing, scanning, emailing
- Supporting accounts and basic finance using Iris Freeagent Accounting software data input
- Supporting Sales and Marketing team in research tasks and collating data and assisting in events
- Required to travel and stay away for short periods of time
- Completing supplier forms and sending over related documents
- Sourcing quotes for printing costs, marketing equipment etc.
- Handling mail, ordering stationary, uniforms, marketing literature
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A*-C including Maths, English and ICT or equivalent, with an interest in Business Administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Confident and friendly approach to colleagues and customers
- Enthusiastic and motivated to progress within the company
- Uses own initiative and good organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Positive attitude and willing to learn in a new fast paced exiting industry
Commencing Salary: £165.00 per week, £8580.00 per annum
Working Week: 30 Hours per week minimum
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV including the above Ref: AD191 to email@example.com
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 10th May 2017