Due to continued growth Elmtronics Ltd have an exciting position for a experienced & motivated business manager to join their growing team Installing and maintaining Electric Vehicle charging equipment in the booming Electric Vehicle industry. Elmtronics are one of the UK leading EV charging companies with nationwide contracts with some of the UK’s largest organisations and vehicle manufacturers. Having Customers across the UK and Worldwide. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for longevity and career stability with a company that rewards its employees
We are looking to recruit a new team member that will become a vital part of the Elmtronics team. Training will be given on the technologies & Industry, You will be heading up a new team concentrating on the distribution of Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment to domestic customers. The team will consist of Administrators and Electricians installing home electric chargepoints throughout the UK.
Experience in this industry is not essential but enthusiasm and energy is, Your role will be based from our head office in Consett, County Durham.
Your responsibility’s will be to-
- Manage an E-commerce website, ensuring orders & delivery’s are coordinated on time.
- Manage a team of Administration staff engaging with homeowner customers.
- Coordinating the logistics of the Electrical Installer team and be able to problem solve quickly.
- Work with sales & marketing teams to deliver the message and work to targets and KPI’s.
- Report to management, clearly communicating results and articulating challenges and resolutions.
The project manager will have-
- Experience in managing, organising and motivating a team.
- Have the skills to deliver training, coaching & reviews to new team members
- Ideally with electrical experience or technical (not essential).
- The skills to demonstrate an understanding of the products we sell and be able & willing to learn about a new industry.
- Have superb customer service skills and be able to find quick solutions to everyday customer issues.
- The person will be a strong communicator and be able to cover multiple roles particularly in the early stages of the department.
- Hold a great set of IT skills including Office & ideally basic WordPress skills.
- The ideal candidate will be positive and energetic with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Salary Negotiable depending on experience
- Based on 40 hours per week
- Targeted bonus available
- 20 days basic holiday plus all statutory days holidays
To be considered please send your cv to- Careers@elmtronics.co.uk