Hubsta is an intelligent EV charging network supplied by Elmtronics Ltd, it provides smart charging networking for public, private and domestic use. It is a cloud-based charge point network software platform that connects the user to the hardware.
Electric charging station owners have access to a variety of benefits through using the Hubsta network, giving them access to highly useful tools and data. Station owners using Hubsta can do the following:
- Monitor charging sessions
- Monitor power used & CO2 saved
- Assign / remove new fleet users
- Achieve a revenue through their charging stations
- Monitor live charging data and charger status
Whilst Hubsta is beneficial for station owners, it also provides end users with a multitude of convenient perks, such as:
- Locate EV chargers on the Hubsta network.
- Locate EV chargers in partner networks (this opens more charging stations for use without the need to sign up to these networks).
- Ability to use their Allstar Electric Fuel card.
- Use the credit and debit card PAYG feature for quick access to charging sessions through our Be-Energised partner.
- Monitor own usage and EV charging status via the app.
1. Roaming and interoperability with Hubsta
Hubsta is the UK’s first true electric car charging network to offer roaming ability into the platform, which works in two methods.
Method 1: Charge point owner
Other network and vehicle manufacturers can use Hubsta EV charging stations if you opt into the roaming arrangement. This gives end users an easy and convenient solution when visiting charging stations.
If you are a member of any of these charge points listed below, signing up to Hubsta will help you save time and improve the quality of your customers’ EV charging experience.
- ChargePoint services
- Last mile solution
Method 2: Hubsta end user member
As a Hubsta member, you can gain access to further EV networks and receive all your charging sessions on your monthly Hubsta bill. Users are required to activate this feature by contacting email@example.com.
2. Hubsta Pay as You Go Feature
Hubsta charging stations also offer the ability to use a Pay As You Go (PAYG) feature. This means users can save on signing up to the network fully, rather they access a one off use through our BE-Energised partners. This method accepts all major credit and debit cards.
During use, a £50 pre-authorization is taken and the difference will be returned on completion of the charging session. This can take up to 3 working days.
3. The Allstar Electric Fuel Card
The Allstar One Electric Fuel Card offers simplified refueling with all fuel types covered by one card. Users of these cards have access to several networks including Engenie, Genie Point, Source London Alfa power and EBS solutions. The Hubsta network now has the ability to accept these cards.
To learn more about the Hubsta EV charging network, contact our team of experts at Elmtronics. Give us a call on 0191 417 3719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.