How Does EV Charging Station Leasing Work?
Our EV charging leasing process is quick and easy to make acquiring electric car charging points for your business completely seamless. Our expert team explain each stage of the process to you from start to finish, ensuring you fully understand how it works and feel totally at ease.
We work with primary funders and third-party lenders, enabling you to get financing for the workplace EV charging equipment you need today, without laying large sums of money upfront. Our leasing agreements can also be issued digitally, saving on both printing and posting costs as a convenient option for both parties.
The process of leasing EV charging stations with Elmtronics is as follows:
- Get in touch to inform us of the EV charging products and equipment that you require.
- You will then be given a bespoke quote based on your requirements and we will offer a range of payment options to help you find the most ideal solution. These include weekly, monthly and quarterly payments, as well as and tenures from 1-5 years.
- Let us know which tenure best suits your budget and soon after, your finance agreement will be sent to you via email.
- Once you have completed the paperwork, Elmtronics will deliver and install the electric car charging stations whereby your monthly payment plan will begin (via Direct Debit).
- At the end of your EV charger lease agreement, you will be given the option to keep your equipment indefinitely or choose an upgrade.
We have a diverse range of workplace EV charging stations and products available for lease. To make things easier for you, we also offer installation, setup, training or maintenance fees to be included as part of your lease agreement. Here are some examples of what you can acquire with EV charging leasing:
- AC EV charging equipment (hardware)
- DC EV charging equipment (hardware)
- Mounting posts & prefabricated bases
- Accessories, e.g. cables
- Back office and management solution via the Hubsta network