EV Charging Station Leasing, Finance & Costs
If you are a business owner and are worried about EV charging costs, our lease option may be the perfect solution for you. With Elmtronics, you can lease electric car charging stations from just £79.99 per month (+VAT).
Rather than purchasing electric car charging stations outright, leasing our EV charging equipment means you pay for it in manageable monthly instalments via a third-party finance agreement. By doing this you can invest your money in more profitable areas, enabling your business to grow whilst offering a sustainable, convenient charging solution for your employees.
Our EV charging stations use state-of-the-art, advanced charging technology, ensuring both you and your staff receive the highest quality charging solutions that work easily around a business environment.
Lease electric car charging points for your business today with Elmtronics. To find out more and to discuss our options, contact our friendly team today on 0191 417 3719 or email email@example.com.
How Does EV Charging Station Leasing Work?
Our EV charging leasing process is quick and easy to make acquiring electric car charging points for your business completely seamless. Our expert team explain each stage of the process to you from start to finish, ensuring you fully understand how it works and feel totally at ease.
We work with primary funders and third-party lenders, enabling you to get financing for the workplace EV charging equipment you need today, without laying large sums of money upfront. Our leasing agreements can also be issued digitally, saving on both printing and posting costs as a convenient option for both parties.
The process of leasing EV charging stations with Elmtronics is as follows:
- Get in touch to inform us of the EV charging products and equipment that you require.
- You will then be given a bespoke quote based on your requirements and we will offer a range of payment options to help you find the most ideal solution. These include weekly, monthly and quarterly payments, as well as and tenures from 1-5 years.
- Let us know which tenure best suits your budget and soon after, your finance agreement will be sent to you via email.
- Once you have completed the paperwork, Elmtronics will deliver and install the electric car charging stations whereby your monthly payment plan will begin (via Direct Debit).
- At the end of your EV charger lease agreement, you will be given the option to keep your equipment indefinitely or choose an upgrade.
We have a diverse range of workplace EV charging stations and products available for lease. To make things easier for you, we also offer installation, setup, training or maintenance fees to be included as part of your lease agreement. Here are some examples of what you can acquire with EV charging leasing:
- AC EV charging equipment (hardware)
- DC EV charging equipment (hardware)
- Mounting posts & prefabricated bases
- Accessories, e.g. cables
- Back office and management solution via the Hubsta network
What are the Benefits of Leasing Electric Car Charging Stations?
EV charging station leasing and financing can bring an array of benefits to your business. Many businesses consider leasing EV charging equipment as it enables them to put money to better uses, especially if they are concerned about the upfront electric car charging point costs if they were to purchase it.
The main benefits you can expect with leasing electric car charging points for your business include:
- A more cost-effective alternative to purchasing equipment outright, with prices starting at £79.99 per month (+VAT).
- High quality equipment for an affordable price, with no compromises.
- Flexible leasing agreements from 12-60 months
- VAT only charged on smaller payments, rather than the larger fee when setting up your finance agreement.
- Tax is 100% deductible at the end of each financial year, due to rentals being an operating expense.
- Payments are fixed throughout your plan, so your monthly price will never increase.
- Leasing has no effect on any existing credit lines.
- One rental can include all equipment and ancillary costs i.e. consultancy, installation, training and maintenance.
- Option to upgrade, make changes or settle your lease agreement at any time.
- Flexibility at the end of your lease agreement, including indefinite ownership of the EV charging equipment.
Do I Qualify for EV Charging Station Leasing?
To qualify for EV charging leasing with Elmtronics, the equipment you acquire from us must total £1,000 (excluding VAT) or more.
Before we sent any paperwork across to you to complete the lease agreement, we will perform a quick credit check on your business to secure your eligibility for payment. Your workplace EV charging equipment must be insured, either by yourself or added by the lender. This is to provide both you and the lender the peace of mind should your electric car charging stations get lost, stolen or damaged. However, around 97% of the time, our equipment is usually automatically covered by your business’ building and contents insurance.
If your business is registered as one of the following, it is usually easier for you to acquire a leasing agreement for EV charging stations. This is because of the Consumer Credit Act.
- Limited company
- LEA school
- Any organisation in the public sector
- Partnerships of 4 or more partners
- Charity (with finance leased through limited entity)
To learn more or enquire about leasing EV charging equipment and costs with Elmtronics, our friendly team will be more than happy to help. Get in touch on 01914 173719 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All figures are ex. VAT and subject to credit approval. An asset protection charge will be applied to your lease if the equipment is not covered under your existing insurance policy. This lease agreement will attract a documentation fee of £125 which is payable with the first rental. We quote tax savings at 20% of corporation tax however allowances may vary. Terms and conditions apply.