Funding: Electric Vehicle Charging
You can claim £500 towards a single socket and £1,000 towards a double socket charging station, the grant is available to companies throughout the UK, subject to successful application. The application is available for up to 20 sockets, enabling businesses to claim up to £10,000, plus you can even receive funding for rapid chargers.
The process is simple,
- Elmtronics can guide you every step of the way, we can even complete the necessary paperwork for you.
- Then once approves you will receive a voucher.
- Redeem your voucher at Elmtronics, have your new charging stations installed.
Elmtronics have been authorised by OLEV for the workplace scheme and are approved with a range of chargepoint manufacturers to install a range of chargepoint models which again are approved by OLEV.
Do I Qualify OLEV Grant?
A complete guide about what the OLEV Grant is, how you can benefit from it, and how to claim up to £500 for a home charging point.
How do I claim the OLEV Grant?
To claim up too £500 off the cost of your new home charging point, all you have to do is answer a few simple questions and share some documents with us while ordering your Home Charger. Our team of experts will then claim the grant on your behalf.
What is the OLEV Grant?
This is a government grant for electric cars provided by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV).
- The OLEV Grant also known as Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) provides up to £500 off the cost of purchasing & installing a home charging point.
- Available for most electric cars and plug-in hybrid cars. See the list of eligible vehicles.
- You can claim one charging per eligible vehicle and up to two charging points per household with a maximum load of 7kW.
How do I qualify for the OLEV Grant?
To qualify for the OLEV Grant, you need to have purchased an eligible electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle from 1st April 2015 on wards.
- You must have off-street parking.
- You must use an OLEV-approved home charging point installer.
Elmtronics can also help with spreading the cost of a charging station over terms to suit you!
For more information and guidance on the grant, please contact us on, 0191 417 3719 and we will be more than happy to help.
Alternatively you can visit government website for more information on OLEV.
Anthony Piggott, Technical Director, Elmtronics said: “This is a great opportunity for both private and public sector companies to add a charging facility for their staff, plug-in fleets and customers”.