- Contents of the prize are as follows:
1x £50 Ethical Superstore Voucher
- Enter by ‘liking’ and ‘sharing’ the competition post on the relevant social media platforms.
- Competition closing date 24.2.21
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random and notified shortly thereafter, whereupon a postal address for delivery of prizes will be requested. Images of prizes may be required from the winner for social media purposes.
- Prizes are as stated and non-transferable, with no cash or other alternatives offered unless the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- An alternative winner will be selected if we do not receive a response from an individual winner within 7 days of notification.
- The competition is only open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in the UK, excluding Elmtronics employees.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries and will be notified on the day of competition closing date.
- Elmtronics will not accept any responsibility for entries not received for any reason, including those people whose privacy settings prevent non-friends or the public from viewing their shared posts.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform. You are providing your information to Elmtronics. Your privacy is important to us and we will not share your details with any third party. For questions about this competition, please contact email@example.com
- Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. Elmtronics reserve the right to amend the prize draw details, and thereby the terms & conditions, at any time.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.