OLEV Domestic Chargepoint Grants
Do I Qualify OLEV Grant?
A complete guide about what the OLEV Grant is, how you can benefit from it, and how to claim up to £500 for a home charging point.
How do I claim the OLEV Grant?
To claim up too £500 off the cost of your new home charging point, all you have to do is answer a few simple questions and share some documents with us while ordering your Home Charger.
Our team of experts will then claim the grant on your behalf.
What is the OLEV Grant?
This is a government grant for electric cars provided by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV).
- The OLEV Grant also known as Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) provides up to £500 off the cost of purchasing & installing a home charging point.
- Available for most electric cars and plug-in hybrid cars. See the list of eligible vehicles.
- You can claim one charging per eligible vehicle and up to two charging points per household with a maximum load of 7kW.
How do I qualify for the OLEV Grant?
To qualify for the OLEV Grant, you need to have purchased an eligible electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle from 1st October 2016 on wards.
- You must have private off-street parking.
- You must use an OLEV-approved home charging point installer.